Perhaps, we can pause and take a deep breath. There is a choir out there, which we can hear faintly. The beautiful music of voices singing together is a most soul-filled sound. Let us rejoice in the beauty of the music around us.
Maybe, you can even find a local concert near you. Most singers are very glad to have an audience. The arts is a circular path, the beauty that goes out into the world, always comes back to us, often in a greatly enhances form. Many voices add to the overall splendor. Listening is key.
- Worry and Singing (petersenvoicestudio.com)
- How To Find Your Singing Voice (mademan.com)
- Strategies for Lifelong Singing: Choral Pedagogy and the Older Singer (flcnaples.com)
- A Feast for Choral Music Lovers at New Festival! (muirhousepubs.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Mentoring in the Ensemble Arts (maineacda.wordpress.com)